These four Chairmen serve as personal bodyguards for Benny. They follow him around the Tops casino and are tasked with defending him. The Courier encounters them along with Benny when they arrive at The Tops after tracking Benny across the Mojave. Their fate is left up to the Courier.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character has no special interactions.|
If the Courier attacks Benny, they will all become hostile. The Courier can convince Benny to tell them to wait behind while they both go to the presidential suite to discuss Benny's fate. If this option is chosen, the bodyguards will then disappear from the game.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dirty pre-War businesswear
|Silenced .22 SMG
|Benny's suite key
The Tops presidential suite key
- After the Courier deals with Benny, they will speak as ordinary Chairmen.
- The Courier can speak to Swank after they found out about Yes Man and Benny's plan, which results in the bodyguards not following Benny to his suite.
- If the Courier goes to The Tops presidential suite and Benny lies about coming up, he'll send his guards to kill the Courier.
- A similar event happens if Benny is in the Courier's suite - the moment the Courier attacks him, the bodyguards will appear.
- Even after they are killed, their bodies will not disappear.
- "No sudden moves around the boss, got it?"
- "I got my eye on you, so no funny business."
- "Keep those hands where I can see 'em."
The Chairman bodyguards appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.