The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| ||For an overview of chainsaws in the Fallout series, see Chainsaw.|
- Ranger district office barn - On a cabinet opposite a row of cages.
- Mountainside Bed & Breakfast - Can spawn in the basement on the shelf with the ammo box.
- Clarksburg - On the top floor of the hardware store, on a shelf above a safe.
- WV Lumber Co. - Can spawn on the table in front of the fusion generator on the lower interior level of the complex.
- Prior to patch 126.96.36.199, when repaired to 200%, it did several times its normal damage.
- Prior to the Wastelanders update, once attached, the flamer mod could not be removed, as the chainsaw lacked a "no mod" scope modification slot.
- Due to few enemies having explicit fire damage resistance, with the flamer mod this weapon does many times more damage than the numbers would imply.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.