| ||For the crafting component in Fallout 76, see Ceramic (Fallout 76).|
A tough yet malleable material mainly used as an insulator. Its applications range from crafting bathroom fixtures in settlements to weapon and armor mods, including high-tier power armor.
In addition to junk items, ceramic is also found in common objects in the world of Fallout 4. Salvaging bathtubs, sinks and toilets in settlements is one of the easiest way to accumulate ceramic.
Miscellaneous object (see below)
|Shipment of 25 units||25||0||∞|
|Empty floral bud vase||2||1||2|
|Empty teal vaulted vase||2||3||0.67|
|Empty willow flared vase||2||2||1|
|Floral rounded vase||2||3||0.67|
|Teal vaulted vase||2||3||0.67|
|Willow bud vase||2||1||2|
|Willow flared vase||2||2||1|
|Willow rounded vase||2||3||0.67|
|Willow vaulted vase||2||3||0.67|
- Most commonly found in restaurants, eateries and cafeterias throughout the Commonwealth, usually in the form of plates and coffee cups. At least 40 coffee cups can found in Vault 95.
- You can also find a fair amount of ceramic in the form of coffee cups by visiting the South Boston Police Department or several other PDs scattered around the wasteland.
- There are a large amount of vases of varying types located around Wildwood Cemetery, and another six inside the lone openable crypt.
- In the Vault 114 kitchen one can find 55 ceramic contained in plates and coffee mugs.
- The following merchants all sell shipments of 25 ceramic:
- Myrna and Percy at Diamond City Surplus. Wait a few hours until they change shifts, or enter Myrna's house and go up the stairs to find Percy during the day. Their stock is replenished anywhere from 1-3 in-game days.
- Brother Ogden at the Crater of Atom.
- Shelbie Chase in Nuka-Town market sells 50 units of ceramic.
- Katelyn in Nuka-Town market sells 50 units of ceramic.
- Trashcan Carla sells a shipment of 50 Ceramic.