“Well, I have a bomb here that can be put on the vertibird that will detonate at a certain altitude, but it's a little unstable and dangerous”
Cato Hostilius is charged to spy on the NCR in Hoover Dam to find an easy way to assassinate President Aaron Kimball during his speech.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Arizona Killer: The Courier will be required to meet with Cato Hostilius between Ranger station Delta and the cazador nest on top of the mountain. There, he will offer the Courier advice on how to assassinate President Aaron Kimball before resting. Upon waking, he will be dressed in civilian clothing, give the Courier NCR armor as a disguise, and rush over to Hoover Dam in the middle of the crowd awaiting the President's arrival. After the quest is completed, he will disappear from the game.
- Killing Cato during the quest strangely doesn't give you negative reputation with Caesar's Legion, but it will cause you to fail the quest.
- If you have an Explosives skill of 50 you can get Cato to give you a Vertibird bomb, which you can use to kill Kimball. If you don't have the required Explosives skill, you can pickpocket the bomb off him.
- He has the only well-heeled gambler hat in the game.
- "Rise and shine. You have a big day ahead of you."
- "The President is scheduled to arrive sometime in the afternoon. It's going to be a short visit to boost morale for the NCR troops. He's going to arrive, give a speech, and then leave. No meet and greet, no questions, just a quick in and out. They're probably afraid something is going to happen. For good reason."
- "Well, I have a bomb here that can be put on the vertibird that will detonate at a certain altitude, but it's a little unstable and dangerous."
Cato Hostilius appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.