|For other characters named Catherine, see Catherine.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Nadine's mother is very caring, if somewhat overprotective. Catherine lives near Rivet City, and asks the Lone Wanderer to look for her daughter. Nadine was always a headstrong girl, and the first to bag a live Mirelurk hatchling, but Catherine fears her little mite doesn't have the experience to survive in open wilderness.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
She is the mother of Nadine.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Tailing the Tomboy: Catherine asks the Lone Wanderer to be on the lookout for her daughter Nadine when embarking on the journey to Point Lookout. As a reward, she will give the Lone Wanderer 300 caps and 10 refined punga fruit upon returning Nadine to her.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Wasteland settler outfit|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After returning from Point Lookout while Nadine is in control of the Duchess Gambit, Catherine will sometimes enter the ferry's engine room.
- Catherine does not have any specific interactions with her daughter, they do not speak much after their reunion, and she lacks many special ones with the Lone Wanderer after their reunion.
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Please, find my daughter!"
- "You! Are you going to Point Lookout? I need your help! My daughter stowed away on the Duchess Gambit a few weeks ago, and I've been worried sick ever since. I haven't heard anything from her, but if you're going there, could you look for her? Please, I'll do anything to help!"
- "Only that it's where Tobar gets those Punga Fruits he sells off. Must be making a good profit off of them, too. I hear rumors the place is full of swamps and killer plants, but I don't know about all that."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 When returning from Point Lookout after saving her daughter, she seems to have vanished and thus no reward is received. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 She may be in the water near the Duchess Gambit, making it impossible to speak to her and obtain a reward for returning Nadine to her. For PC users, this can be solved by using the console command "moveto player" while selecting Catherine. [verified]