The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Catch the Commie is a board game made by the Don't Be Bored Games Company. The game requires players to first cooperate to build a trap then compete against each other to catch to see who can catch the most communist. The game comes packaged in a yellow box with the caricature of a communist on the front.
Catch the Commie board game (1)
- Four at Lady Janet's Soft Serve
- One at Garrahan Estate
- One in Sutton
- One at Portside Pub
- One at the Pleasant Valley cabins
- One in the abandoned bunker
- One at Freddy Fear's House of Scares
- One in the Whitespring Resort
- One outside the Whitespring Resort
- One at The Whitespring golf club
- One at Bolton Greens
- One at Mountainside Bed & Breakfast
- One can be found at abandoned mine shaft 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.