The cash register is a pre-War machine that was once used to hold money and calculate costs for exchanges in shops. Those found in the wastes sometimes hold pre-War money. They are blue with numbered buttons on the front, a counter on the top left and a crank on the right side.
The red cash register can be crafted after the completion of Taken for a Ride.
Cash register (1)
- 11 inside Faneuil Hall.
- Six at Fallon's department store.
- Six in and around Super Duper Mart.
- Six in College Square station.
- Three in Bridgeway Trust.
- Three around College Square.
- Three in the Combat Zone.
- Three around General Atomics Galleria.
- Three around Mass Bay Medical Center.
- Three inside Monsignor Plaza.
- Three at the USS Constitution.