| ||For the cash register that appears in Fallout 4, see Cash register (Fallout 4).|
Cash registers were ubiquitous in shops prior to the Great War, used to store money and record transactions. Though they are used far less commonly in post-War society, registers can be found throughout the Capital and Mojave Wastelands, in both active and abandoned stores.
- Seven can be found in the National Archives.
- Six can be found in Rivet City.
- Five can be found at the Super-Duper Mart, with most of them containing pre-War money.
- Three can be found in Underworld.
- Three can be found in Tenpenny Tower.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- There are several cash registers throughout the casino and cocktail lounge levels of the Lucky 38 Casino and in the Vikki and Vance Casino.
- In the Dead Money add-on, the ruins of the Sierra Madre contains many registers. Some may even have the vending machine code "Return outfit item."
Though registers are often present in stores operating in the wasteland, the caps used in transactions with shopkeepers or scavengers are never kept in these containers.
Cash registers are found in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.