- Enemies that use a 12.7mm submachine gun or a 12.7mm pistol can have up to nine casings on them when they die. Great Khans and NCR Veteran Rangers typically carry a 12.7mm submachine gun. Veteran Rangers and NCR troopers occasionally carry the 12.7mm pistol. Veteran Decanii may also use either weapon.
- A casing can be acquired after firing a weapon chambered in the 12.7mm round about 20% of the time.
- There are 25 casings for 12.7mm ammunition in each 12.7mm case box.
- Occasionally, some traveling merchants will "sell" 12.7mm casings but they will always be for free. Likewise, selling casings to a merchant will not yield any caps.
- Zion Valley, 12.7mm casings can be looted from the White Legs. In
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.