Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
- Enemies that use a anti-materiel rifle can have up to four casings on them when they die. NCR Veteran Rangers typically carry the anti-materiel rifle.
- A casing can be acquired after firing a weapon chambered in the .50 MG round about 25% of the time and a 20% chance of retrieving a casing if using the match load round.
- Having the Hand Loader perk can double the chances of recovering .50 MG casings.
- There are 25 casings for .50 MG ammunition in each .50 MG case box.
- Occasionally, some traveling merchants will "sell" .50 MG casings but they will always be for free. Likewise, selling casings to a merchant will not yield any caps.