Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
- A casing can be acquired after firing a weapon chambered in .44 about 35% of the time and a 20% chance of retrieving a casing if using SWC rounds.
- Enemies that use a trail carbine or a .44 Magnum can have up to six casings on them when they die.
- There are 25 casings for .44 Magnum ammunition in each .44 Magnum case box.
- Occasionally, some traveling merchants will "sell" .44 Magnum casings but they will always be for free. Likewise, selling casings to a merchant will not yield any caps.
- They can also be pickpocketed.