This run-down apartment building has been owned by Marco for a few years and serves wasteland denizens who cannot afford the New Vegas Strip. Here they get a room and, if they so desire, they have the choice of three prostitutes, courtesy of Pretty Sarah.
The building is basically a bordello, with the pimping being handled by Pretty Sarah. Mean Sonofabitch can usually be found standing by the door outside. By turning left upon entering the building, the first door on the south wall will be open. This is Dermot's apartment. The next door has an Average lock and belongs to Saint James. These rooms need to be searched for the quest The Coyotes.
Three prostitutes are available for business here, including Sweetie, Jimmy, and Maude. A male Courier can engage the services of all three potential prostitutes inside, but a female Courier can only sleep with Sweetie as Jimmy is homosexual and Maude is "pickier" about her clientele.
- Dermot's ledger - Appears on the table in Dermot's room after speaking with Captain Parker and initiating the quest The Coyotes.
- While faint moans and screams of sexual acts can be heard, there are only three prostitutes in the building, and they can all be seen at once.
- The Average locked door to Saint James' is not red, but lockpicking actually incurs Karma loss. A key to this door can be obtained from Sweetie.
The Casa Madrid Apartments appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- The Courier: "Is this apartment building yours?"
Marco: "Yep, for a few years now. Guess I should be calling it Casa Marco or something, but I haven't changed the signs. "
(Marco's dialogue (Fallout: New Vegas))
- Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition p.326-327: "[2A.01] Casa Madrid Apartments
The sounds of ecstasy (or more likely, agony) emanate through the walls of this low-rent knocking shop. Step through the dilapidated front doors, and prepare for some offers you can definitely refuse."
(Fallout: New Vegas Official Game Guide Collector's Edition Tour of the Mojave Wasteland)