A yellow and orange flower which grows in the wilds of Appalachia. It can be consumed raw to satisfy a negligible amount of hunger with a medium dose of radiation and low chance for disease or can be cooked for additional benefits.
- Palace of the Winding Path:
- A small garden of wild carrot flowers on the east side of the location.
- About eleven plants that grow along the edges of the central courtyard.
- Some grow in window boxes on the houses at the Whitespring Resort.
- Two plants can be found on the porch of the overseer's home.
- One plant can be found on the north side of Morgantown Station.
- At least six plants can be found around the crashed biplane located northwest of Sacrament.
- One plant can be found to the east of Camp Adams just before a small cliff.
- A few can be found in planters at the Wayward