Caravans are smaller travel trailers used as mobile homes before the Great War.
Many caravans can be found dotted around the Capital and Mojave Wastelands. They commonly contain loot, such as suitcases with clothing, food, and a mattress. Some are the remains of active caravans that have been attacked and looted.
- Caravans are innumerable in the Capital Wasteland, including by themselves on the streets and used as building materials and barricades.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- Three in a row are found at the Bitter Springs recreation area.
- Two caravans can be found in the Good Luck trailer park in Nipton.
- Two more are utilized as a part of a barricade behind Nipton Hall.
- An additional two are part of the barricade near Nipton General Store.
- Two caravans are situated in the Camp Searchlight trailer park.
- Two caravans are among the tents in the Bitter Springs refugee camp.
- Two caravans are located on the campsite tiers near the Boulder Beach campground.
- The remains of Ringo's caravan can be found outside of Jean.
- One caravan is used as housing by Barton Thorn near Goodsprings source
- One is situated next to the rock face opposite of Coyote Tail Ridge.
- One is a part of the Cottonwood overlook campsite.
- One caravan can be found in Sloan.