Background[edit | edit source]
Layout[edit | edit source]
The exterior of the dealership is of a similar design to the Corvega factory. A water tower stands nearby, and an Enclave detachment sets up a position beneath it after The Waters of Life. The building's interior is spacious, with two Corvegas on display. An administrative section is in the back, and a repair bay is built on a raised section on the left side of the room.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes - In the garage area. Open the main door to the dealership, look left, and climb up the embankment by jumping on the car or the shelves to the right.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is possible for a single Enclave soldier to spawn near the water tower before The Waters of Life is completed.
- A Talon Company or Regulator squad may ambush from nearby, depending on Karma level.
- There is a Red Rocket to the left of the building, which is a random encounter location.
- In front of the dealership is a possible encounter of a three-way battle between the Enclave, Talon Company, and the Brotherhood of Steel. If all the combatants are killed, this may become a recurring encounter as they may respawn every three in-game days.
- A separate dealership run by Bob exists in a special encounter in Fallout.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The car dealership appears only in Fallout 3.