|For a cross-game overview, see Bottle cap.|
- Often given as a reward for completing quests.
- Various amounts are found in caps stashes.
- Occasionally found arranged on chessboards.
- Caps cannot be stored or dropped.
- Bottlecaps can be earned by killing other player characters through player versus player combat, revenge, or bounties. Killing a player character who hadn't attacked back will remove caps to pay for a bounty on the killer, which other characters can collect. Status debuffs will replace bottlecaps if the killer doesn't have enough.
- A maximum possession of 40,000 caps per player character is enforced by the game.
Image needed (stuff like Fortune Finder proc)
This article is missing an image. You can help Nukapedia by uploading it.