The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A canoe is a small, long, and narrow boat used before the Great War, propelled by using paddles.
Background[edit | edit source]
Canoes are designed to ferry one or more people across waterways. They are open on top and are pointed on either end. Paddlers typically face in the direction of travel. Canoes can be found in various waterways across Appalachia, and if pushed into the water, may sink.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Standing upright against a shed at Beckwith farm.
- Across the river from the Flatwoods Red Rocket.
- Six can be found at the Pioneer Scout camp, sitting in Grafton Lake
- One is found in the middle of Lake Reynolds.
- One can be found at Solomon's pond.
- Another can be found tied up at a dock south of Marigold Pavilion.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Canoes appear in Fallout 76.