A small, long, and narrow boat used before the Great War, propelled by using paddles.
Canoes are designed to ferry one or more people across waterways. They are open on top and are pointed on either end. Paddlers typically face in the direction of travel. Canoes can be found in various waterways across Appalachia, and if pushed into the water, may sink.
There are 29 canoes around Appalachia. Locations include:
- Standing upright against a shed at Beckwith farm.
- Several are located at the Burrows.
- Across the river from the Flatwoods Red Rocket.
- Six can be found at the Pioneer Scout camp, sitting in Grafton Lake
- One is found in the middle of Lake Reynolds.
- One can be found at Solomon's pond.
- Tied up at a dock south of Marigold Pavilion.
- Around Deathclaw Island.
- At Yellow Sandy's still.
- Around Lakeside Cabins.
- In the middle of the toxic dried lakebed.
- Near the Summersville docks.
Canoes appear in Fallout 76.