Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
A large pocked sphere of lead used as ammunition for the broadsider. When fired, cannonballs will explode upon hitting a target.
Known by default
Weapons using this ammunition
- Crafted at a tinker's workbench.
- Purchased at an Ammo Converter at rate of 2 cannonballs for 100 AmmoPoints.
- Prickett's Fort - a stack of five can be found in a display case.
- With the Ammosmith perk or Ammo Factory legendary perk, the crafted amount of cannonballs increase incrementally, coinciding with the perk's added percentages, crafting more balls for the same amount of materials.
- Incorrectly, cannonballs are not considered to be explosive ammunition by the AmmoPoints terminal.
- The model for cannonballs appear to be symmetrical, with both sides containing the same dents as each other.