Cannonballs are spherically shaped projectiles generally made of solid iron and are fired using cannons. Historically they were fired using a mounted cannon packed with gunpowder and ignited with a burning fuse.
Weapons using this ammunitionEdit
- Several cannonballs can be found on a shelf in the Castle armory. The armory is unlocked during the quest Old Guns.
- Ten can be found in the Castle tunnels.
- Ten cannonballs can be found at the back of Fort Strong, next to a group of cannons.
- Occasionally sold by vendors in small amounts, usually by those that specialize in weapons and ammunition after receiving the broadsider from Ironsides in the quest Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution.
- eyebot pod in various containers in the Commonwealth. Can be found by the
- the Nucleus, up in the catwalks at the end of the first hallway to the west after exiting the end of the Nucleus Command Center, next to a huge pile of cans. Two can be found in a bucket in
- Cliff's Edge Hotel. Three in a peach basket inside the building wreckage and two more in the adjacent crevice next to the cannon. Five can be found among the wreckage of the Bar Harbor Museum, along the shore east-northeast of the
- Fringe Cove docks and directly north of the large sunken ship. Eight can be found next to a submerged cannon directly west of the southernmost pier of the
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.