A metal can filled with ready-to-heat instant coffee. It is quickly brewed by adding hot water or milk to the preserved powder. According to the label, it produces 16 fluid ounces of coffee and may cause a rash.
- One can be found on the roof of the Crab Shack near the toxic dried lakebed.
- Sunday Brothers' cabin, in the locked basement on the shelving in the center of the room.
- Two can be found at South Mountain lookout, one on a shelf in the shack and another at the top of the tower.
- On a kitchen counter in the Flatwoods Tavern.
- Several in the large shack just west of Mosstown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.