Campers are smaller travel trailers used as mobile homes before the Great War.
Background[edit | edit source]
Many campers can be found dotted around the Capital and Mojave Wastelands. They commonly contain loot, such as suitcases with clothing, food, and a mattress. Some are the remains of active campers that have been attacked and looted and some are used as barricades or used to fortify structures. Others are seen towed behind cars.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- Campers are innumerable in the Capital Wasteland, including by themselves on the streets and used as building materials and barricades.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- The remains of Ringo's caravan can be found near a camper outside of Jean.
- Three in a row are found at the Bitter Springs recreation area.
- Two can be found in the Good Luck trailer park in Nipton.
- Two more are utilized as a part of a barricade behind Nipton Hall.
- An additional two are part of the barricade near Nipton General Store.
- Two are among the tents in the Bitter Springs refugee camp.
- Two are situated in the Camp Searchlight trailer park.
- Two are located on the campsite tiers near the Boulder Beach campground.
- Two are part of the Violet and Violetta trailer compound.
- One at the Las Vegas Bay Campground.
- One is located at Ranger station Charlie.
- One can be found in Sloan.
- One near the Poseidon gas station.
- One as part of Mountain Shadows campground.
- One in Powder Ganger camp west.
- One is used as housing by Barton Thorn near Goodsprings source
- One is situated next to the rock face opposite of Coyote Tail Ridge.
- One is a part of the Cottonwood overlook campsite.