Camp Kendall is an unmarked location in the Commonwealth in 2287. It is an open-air raider camp located in Kendall Square, the quadrangle surrounded by Greenetech Genetics, Ticonderoga, Monsignor Plaza and the Cambridge crater.
The raider camp rises up through the surrounding damaged buildings until a gondola can be reached that transverses to a nearby building, the destination of one of the Weathervane missions and a steamer trunk can be found here.
- Kidnapping: Concerned settlers will ask the Sole Survivor to help them rescue a fellow settler that was kidnapped for ransom by nearby hostiles, hoping to have them freed without harm.
- To the Mattresses: The synth-hating L&L Gang is a major threat to the Railroad. Desdemona has a lead on them and asks the Sole Survivor to help neutralize their members.
- Reclamation: The Sole Survivor learns from Dr. Secord that a synth was kidnapped by raiders. They can help with the planned retrieval mission by placing a tracking beacon on the synth and reporting back to the Synth Retention Bureau.
- Lost Soul: Doctor Carrington has a lead on a synth that's in danger and sends the player character to save them.
- A Permanent Solution: One of the leaders of the Nuka-World raider gangs tasks the player character with neutralizing a target to further their gang's aims.
- Weathervane: Camp Kendall: Tinker Tom asks the Sole Survivor to placed atmospheric sensors on high vantage points to detect any anomalies in the air.
- The Paper Mirror
Camp Kendall appears only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.