Camp Kendall is an unmarked location in the Commonwealth in 2287. It is an open-air raider camp located in Kendall Square, the quadrangle surrounded by Greenetech Genetics, Ticonderoga, Monsignor Plaza and the Cambridge crater.
Layout[edit | edit source]
The raider camp rises up through the surrounding damaged buildings until a gondola can be reached that transverses to a nearby building, the destination of one of the Weathervane missions and a steamer trunk can be found here.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Related quests[edit | edit source]
- Kidnapping: Concerned settlers will ask the Sole Survivor to help them rescue a fellow settler that was kidnapped for ransom by nearby hostiles, hoping to have them freed without harm.
- To the Mattresses: The synth-hating L&L Gang is a major threat to the Railroad. Desdemona has a lead on them and asks the Sole Survivor to help neutralize their members.
- Reclamation: The Sole Survivor learns from Dr. Secord that a synth was kidnapped by raiders. They can help with the planned retrieval mission by placing a tracking beacon on the synth and reporting back to the Synth Retention Bureau.
- Lost Soul: Doctor Carrington has a lead on a synth that's in danger and sends the player character to save them.
- A Permanent Solution: One of the leaders of the Nuka-World raider gangs tasks the player character with neutralizing a target to further their gang's aims.
- Weathervane: Camp Kendall: Tinker Tom asks the Sole Survivor to placed atmospheric sensors on high vantage points to detect any anomalies in the air.
- The Paper Mirror
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Camp Kendall appears only in Fallout 4.