The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
A wilderness camping site located in the Forest, once used by the Pioneer Scouts for their wilderness survival classes.
Camp Adams is a pre-War campsite that sits on top of a hill, just north of the Camp Adams lookout. The main area consists of three cabin buildings (a camp office, shower block, and locker room), a covered picnic area, and a central campfire area. There are two cooking stations in the location - one in the central campfire area, and one beside the picnic tables. There is also an armor workbench in the picnic area. The signs, scoutbook and several copies of Scouts' Life which can be found in the buildings suggest that this was primarily used as a scout camp before the bombs fell.
A marquee and large tent are set up a little way down the hill, next to a path that leads away from the cabins. The marquee houses a radstag doe corpse which is strung up in front of several seats. The large tent contains several sleeping bags and is presumably where the scouts would sleep when they visited the campsite.
The multiple bear-proof trashcans dotted around the location and the large bear statue in front of the camp office indicate that humans weren't the apex predators around these parts.
Around the camp are a number of spawns for blackberries, rhododendrons, soot flowers, as well as logs and trunks to pilfer for wood and loot. At the entrance to the camp is an animal dressing camp with a fresh radstag doe hung up. Together with the adjacent cooking station it's easy way to grab a quick bite of a grilled radstag.
- Binoculars - Around the campfire on a bench.
- Two random recipes - Beside the binoculars.
- Three random magazines:
- Around the campfire on the center bench.
- On the floor in the shower block.
- On the ground behind the knowledge exam cabin.
- PIONEERBOOK: Fundraisers - Note, on a desk in the cabin with a bear statue in front of it.
- PIONEERBOOK: Meal prep - Note, under the covered pavilion on top of a picnic table.
- PIONEERBOOK: Camping - Note, inside a tent at the northwestern end of the camp, next to a footlocker.
Camp Adams appears only in Fallout 76.