Cameron is a young man with bulging muscles and a very confident air about him. He is a fellow tribesman of the Chosen One, and is an expert in unarmed combat, believing that fighting with weapons desensitizes a warrior to the consequence of their actions.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character is allied with the following faction(s).|
- Finish Temple of Trials: Cameron serves as the final test within the Temple of Trials, where the Chosen One must either:
- Defeat him in hand-to-hand combat
- Convince him that fighting is pointless
- Steal the door key and avoid fighting him
- His name was changed in the Fallout 2 patch, where in the the unpatched game, he is called Dumar.
- After leaving Arroyo, it is no longer possible to have him teach Unarmed combat skills.
- Should Cameron be killed in a hand-to-hand duel, the Arroyo villagers may become enemies with the Chosen One, prematurely ending the game.
- Should Cameron be knocked out and killed while unconscious, the Chosen One will lose Karma, yet the Arroyo villagers will not react.
Cameron appears only in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenesEdit
He is named after Cameron Rapmund, the Australian winner of the Fallout trivia contest.