| ||For an overview of camera models in the Fallout series of games, see Camera.|
The regular camera variant is an uncommon junk item in the form of a small, rusted box camera with a large flash. In Fallout 4, the camera may be given to Shaun as part of the unmarked quests for the Wazer Wifle, if requested. In Fallout 76, the camera is called "broken camera" and is listed as a rare junk item.
The undamaged camera variant is a rare junk item in the form of a small box camera in pristine, spotless condition. In Fallout 76, the undamaged camera is simply called "broken camera," sharing its name with the standard broken camera.
- Fallout 4
- Fallout 76
Broken camera (1)
- ProSnap camera
- Reporter's camera
- ProSnap Deluxe camera - functional camera in the Fallout 76 add-on Wild Appalachia
- Can be bought from some vendors.
- Can be obtained from the book return terminal in the D.B. Technical High School for 36 tokens.
- Five in Greenetech Genetics.
- Four in Fort Hagen.
- Two in the BADTFL regional office.
- Two in Prost bar.
- Two in Corvega assembly plant.
- two in Covenant.
- two in East Boston Preparatory School.
- Two in Fallon's department store.
- Two in Federal surveillance center K-21B.
- Two in Mass Fusion building.
- Two in Massachusetts State House.
- Wixon's shovel museum. Two on the shelf in
- Four in Vault 81
- One each in the book return terminals at Natick police department and Shaw High School. These cost 36 book return tokens.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.