Camden Park was an amusement park that advertised rides, picnics, and "fun for all" before the Great War. The park mascot was Mr. Fuzzy, whose likeness was put on various merchandise which can still be found in the park by 2102. However, behind the customers' view of the park, intense standards were put in place for its human employees. Being fired or having their pay docked for frivolous reasons was a common occurrence, though at least one, Marty Porkins, dodged punishment by donating to the park. Employees were required to have extremely high morale, and smile as much as possible, or else they would need to undergo "Smile Training." Some, like Brandon Anderson, decided to rebel by placing laxatives in the food, forcing the supervisors to deal with a mountain of customer complaints. The Boss, a robobrain executive of the park, calls humans "fleshlings" while doling out wages.
In 2103, Camden Park became inhabited by Fuzzy Brenda, an apparently crazy woman who wears a Mr. Fuzzy costume and confuses Scorched and ghouls as customers. She tries to convince the Residents to buy tickets and get into the park, despite the fact that the place is in ruins.
The chest for this area can be found in a green steamer trunk in the grassy area encircled by the roller coaster along with an armor workbench. There is a weapons workbench behind one of the bathrooms and a power armor station in the raider encampment by the roller coaster that can be used to deconstruct loot.
The park features a medical vending machine by the employee office and a restroom and an automated vendor robot near the front entrance. The raider camp under the Widowmaker roller coaster has an armor workbench, a power armor station, and two cooking stations. There is a weapons workbench near the tail-end of the park rides, behind the guest restrooms. A deceased member of the Order of Mysteries can be found on the northern bridge of the Strip Miner train track. There are also several unique Mr. Handy robots with individual, amusement park-themed dialogue who staff the sideshow attractions: Zoe (The Chow Line), Zeke (Lucky Mucker), and Zach (Dross Toss).
- Reading list - Note, on a desk in the building next to the security robot which gives the Mistaken Identity daily quest.
- Thoughts of the day - Holotape, found on top of the roller coaster control panel.
- Best plan ever - Note, pinned to the wall next to a fusion generator underneath the entrance to the Widowmaker.
- West Bridge key - Inside a backpack in a roller coaster car.
- Four potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Near the Camden Park Express, under the "Minor Miner Zone" sign, in a train car by a skeleton.
- On the summit of the Widowmaker's first rise, above the crashed rollercoaster cars, in the shack.
- In the metal employee building, on a filing cabinet by the desk with the terminal on it.
- In the middle of the Widowmaker ride, inside the raider camp, on a barrel by the green plastic outhouse.
- Four potential magazines:
- South of the "Sugar Heaps" trading post, under the boarded-up ice cream stall, on the deck by the fallen magazine display, near the ice cream sign. Vendor bot Chad is nearby.
- In the middle of the Widowmaker ride, on the north side of the raider camp, inside the green plastic outhouse.
- On the Widowmaker ride, in the next to last cart of the stalled roller coaster train (the horizontal train, not the vertical one near the hut), on the seat next to the checker tie Mr. Fuzzy.
- Power armor chassis with raider armor pieces - In the raider compound in the south end of the roller coaster at a power armor station.
- Two fusion cores:
- In a fusion generator near the entrance to the Widowmaker.
- In a fusion generator near the entrance to the Shunt 'n' Bunt.
- Potential recipe - In the middle of the Widowmaker ride, on a table near a cooking station.
- Potential weapon mod - On a metal shelf next to a weapons workbench on the southeast side of the park.
- Mr. Fuzzy token - From completing three daily quests inside the park. The player character can spend them at the park terminal (near the Boss) to get small loot.
- Mr. Fuzzy mascot suit and head - Obtainable by acquiring 150 and 300 Mr. Fuzzy tokens, respectively.
- Brandon Anderson - troublemaking employee
- Hal - new employee, hazed
- J. Miller - fired for indirect theft
- Marty Porkins - promoted for family donation
- Newman - supervisor
- Pat Cooper - docked pay for theft of snacks
- S. Cloyson - fired for tardiness
- Sarah - clean-up duty
- T. Wulcot - warned for poor morale
Post-War robots and inhabitantsEdit
- Fuzzy Brenda - self-proclaimed mascot
- The Boss - robobrain
- Vendor bot Chad - Responders trader
- Zach - Dross Toss
- Zeke - Lucky Mucker
- Zoe - Chow Line
Camden Park appears only in Fallout 76.