Camden Park was an amusement park that advertised rides, picnics and "fun for all" before the Great War, with its mascot being Mr. Fuzzy, whose likeness was put on various merchandise. However, behind the customers' view of the park, an intense standard was put in place for its human employees, some being fired or having their pay docked for frivolous reasons, while at least one, Marty Porkins, dodged punishment by donating to the park. Employees were required to have extremely high morale, and smile as much as possible, or else they would need to undergo "Smile Training." Some, like Brandon Anderson, decided to rebel by placing laxatives in the food, forcing the supervisors to deal with a mountain of customer complaints. The Boss, a robobrain executive of the park, calls humans "fleshlings" while doling out wages.
The chest for this area can be found in a green steamer trunk in the grassy area encircled by the roller coaster. There is a weapons workbench behind one of the bathrooms and a power armor station in the raider encampment by the roller coaster that can be used to deconstruct loot.
- Reading list - Note, on a desk in the building next to the security robot which gives the Mistaken Identity daily quest.
- Thoughts of the Day - Holotape, found on top of the roller coaster control panel.
- Best plan ever - Note, pinned to the wall next to a fusion generator underneath the entrance to the Widowmaker.
- West Bridge key - Inside a backpack in a roller coaster car
- Camden Park badge [verification needed]
- Mr. Fuzzy token - From completing three event quests inside the park. Spend them at the park terminal (near The Boss) to get small loot.
- Three random magazines:
- In a portable toilet in the raider camp which is set up in the center of the rollercoaster.
- On the roller coaster in a seat.
- On a magazine rack to the left of the entrance, near vendor bot Chad.
- Four random bobbleheads:
- Beside a skeleton in a train car near the Camden Park Express.
- In the shack at the top of the Widow Maker's first rise, above the crashed cars.
- On a filing cabinet in the employee shed.
- On a barrel in the raider encampment.
- Power armor chassis with raider armor pieces in the raider compound in the south end of the roller coaster at a power armor station.
- Two fusion cores:
- In a fusion generator near the entrance to the Widowmaker.
- In a fusion generator near the entrance to the Shunt 'n' Bunt.
Camden Park appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
Camden Park is a real-world amusement park located near Huntington, West Virginia. The welcome sign also advertises rides, picnics and "fun for all," but the sign in the real world features a clown, while the one in-game has an blue and white cat wearing a shirt and bow tie.