The Camarader-E perk has five levels and each circuit board you collect towards the completion of the ED-Ecated quest gives ED-E a bonus upgrade. There are a total of five eyebot upgrade circuit boards in destroyed eyebots found throughout The Divide. Each rank of this perk has a different effect; while ED-E is in the player character's party, they both gain:
- Rank 1 - Weapon condition bonus (daily 25% weapon condition repair dialogue option).
- Rank 2 - Energy cells or Microfusion cells manufacture (daily dialogue option, receive 20 of the chosen type)
- Rank 3 - Increased DT (+2 DT for both player and ED-E)
- Rank 4 - Damage Bonus (+5 beam weapon damage for both player and ED-E, affects the same weapons as Laser Commander)
- Rank 5 - V.A.T.S. Attack Bonus (+5% V.A.T.S Targeting for both player and ED-E)
- 35 Repair - Improves ED-E's repair function, allowing it to restore a weapon by 35% condition
- 65 Repair - Allows ED-E to manufacture 35 energy ammo once a day instead of 20.
- 35 Explosives - Allows ED-E to manufacture 35 flamer fuel instead of energy ammo once a day.
- 65 Explosives - Allows ED-E to manufacture three satchel charges instead of energy ammo once a day.
- Hopeville missile silo bunker - lying in the middle of the hallway behind the door to the left of the entrance.
- Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters - underneath a desk in an office area to the left of the entrance.
- Ashton silo control station - First level of the silo, behind large door opened by a hard terminal.
- The Divide - Just Southeast of the entrance to the Cave of the Abaddon there should be a nuke to blow up. Once it's destroyed go to the blast site (past the blue old world flag) to find a sparking eyebot.
- Municipal sewers - Accessed from the Third Street Municipal Building via sewer style entrance. On the left as one enters.
Behind the scenes
- After you rescue ED-E, it may have more hit points than before but could lose the DT bonus. [verified]
- weapon mod attached which improves the weapon's condition, the durability of the weapon will actually decrease, rather than increase. [verified] When ED-E repairs a weapon that has a