Layout[edit | edit source]
The town consists of three buildings, including a diner, Gold Ribbon Grocers, a church, and after Broken Steel is installed, Hank's Electrical Supply. The church is easily spotted from the southwest. To the right of the church is a small graveyard fenced off by a broken white picket fence. In the church entrance is a trip wire, which triggers a shotgun trap, and in the back is a grenade trap triggered by a pressure plate. There is also a podium, some barrels, and a few beds. There is a captive to the left of the bed.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Lying, Congressional Style - In the speaker's podium in the church.
- Pugilism Illustrated - On the floor in a corner of the church bathroom.
- Mini nuke - On (or potentially under) a table in the church.
- Nikola Tesla and You - In the southwesternmost house south of the church, on top of a bookshelf.
- U.S. Army: 30 Handy Flamethrower Recipes - Inside a truck on the east side of the village.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- To the north is the super mutant camp mentioned in the search party log.
- Enclave soldiers and an officer may be encountered here if the quest The Waters of Life has been completed.
- South of the chapel is a Very Hard locked safe, a trunk, and an unowned bed.
- One of at least three random encounters can occur here:
- Super mutants will be holding a wastelander hostage, who can be saved for a small boost in karma.
- A wastelander being chased by a raider with a flamer. The wastelander cannot be saved as his death is a scripted event.
- Raiders with lead pipes will attack the Lone Wanderer, in addition to the raider with the flamer.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Calverton appears only in Fallout 3.