Infobox incomplete (dialogue)
The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Fisher was born and raised among the Amish, which are a group of traditionalist Christian communities. After the Great War, he began to lose his faith, as many church leaders saw their survival as vindication of their beliefs. Not wanting to be associated with such a mindset, Fisher used his Rumspringa, an Amish coming-of-age process, to leave the church.
After leaving, Fisher joined with Lev's gang before he met Meg's raiders, and his time with them convinced him that his faith was detrimental to his survival. He likes Lev's ruthless style of leadership more than Meg, believing that her "heart" is a risk. However, he knows that Lev would not hesitate to get rid of Lou, so he often sides with Meg to keep Lev in line and preserve his friendship with Lou.
Despite his upbringing, he is highly skilled with technology. He is responsible for the thankless job of setting up and maintaining much of the Crater's infrastructure, but often complains due to the constant amount of work shoved on him by the other raiders. He was the one who created Weasel's vocal collar, adapted from the research of Eddie Harrison which he found in Monongah. He also refurbished an old suit of Brotherhood of Steel power armor into raider power armor.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Cheating Death - Fisher knows where Lou has gone, and the Vault Dweller must ask him to find out. With Charisma 8+, Strength 8+, or by having hacked his terminal (Hacking 3), he will answer directly, providing a tracking signal which points to the Carleton Mine. Otherwise, he will mislead the residents to Kogan at the Crater watchstation, after which he will tell the truth.
- From Russia With Lev - Fisher betrays Meg and joins Lev's gang along with Surge. He is found at Lev's hideout at the Poseidon Energy Plant South Expansion in full raider power armor and will attack the Vault Dweller.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Raider waster outfit
Raider power armor (hostile only)
|Minigun (hostile only)||Stimpak
Pre-War money (hostile only)
|Lev's hideout key
(If killed after Surge)
- Vault Dweller: "Are you a religious man, Fisher?"
Caleb Fisher: "Once upon a time. It's hard to shake what you're brought up to believe since birth, no matter how bad this world turns."
Resident: "How do you go from Amish to here?"
Caleb Fisher: "After the war, my faith... wavered. Anyone could understand that. But to some in my community, it vindicated them. They believed their survival meant they walked the true path. I couldn't be among that mind set, so I used Rumspringa as my chance to leave."
- The Core terminal entries; Fisher's terminal, Water Purifier
- The Core terminal entries; Fisher's terminal, Vox Collar
- The Core terminal entries; Fisher's terminal, Power Armor