Layout[edit | edit source]
It consists of a small diner out in the middle of the wasteland containing all the different Vault Dweller models, including ones that could not be played, for example, as a black male or a female with red hair.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Dialogues[edit | edit source]
- White hero - Ecwhro1.msg and Ecwhro2.msg
- White heroine - Ecwheon1.msg
- Red-haired heroine - Ecredhro.msg
- Black hero - Ecblkhro.msg
- Dogmeat - Ecdogmet.msg
- Tandi - Ectandi.msg
- Set - Ecset.msg
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- Attacking Dogmeat makes a man in a leather jacket appear and retaliate. This is a reference to the movie Mad Max 2: the Road Warrior and its principal actor, Mel Gibson.
- The name "Café of Broken Dreams" is a reference to the famous painting, "Boulevard of Broken Dreams," which depicts deceased movie stars.
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 2 Official Strategies & Secrets p.117: "The Café of Broken Dreams
This café, shown in Figure 6.3, is home to a host of near heroes, almost rans, and might have beens-all of whom have seen their best days pass them by. One of them may be a friend of yours from times long past. Chatting over a steamin' hot cup of joe is a great way to remember the good ol' days."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.