The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
- Rendezvous with the team at the specified location
- Kill the cache's guards
- Return to the quest giver
Upon acquiring the quest, the Sole Survivor must travel to the marked location in the Commonwealth and join a team of gang members, sent by the gang leader to assist in the operation. Upon getting close to the gang crew, they will start moving towards the objective, and one must proceed to eliminate all guards, or let the gang do it. Once the area is clear, return to the gang leader for a reward.
- It is possible for the targeted group of cache guards to belong to a faction the player character is allied with, such as the Commonwealth Minutemen, the Railroad or the Brotherhood of Steel. If one completes the quest in this instance, even if they don't kill any of the guards, they will become hostile with that faction. Asking the quest giver who they up against will reveal the proposed target prior to accepting the quest.
- Even though an allied faction becomes hostile when proceeding through this quest, it won't make them permanent enemies with the player character. Waiting for a week without any contact with the hostile faction will revert them to friendly again.
- It is possible to silently kill all gang members for their loot (like their handmade rifles, unique to Nuka World) without the rest of the gang or the gang leader(s) in Nuka-World becoming hostile towards the player character.
- It is possible, if A Goods Defense is also active, to have both gang members and enemy groups related to both quests stationed in the same place, making the battle possibly confusing.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.