The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|For the same suit in Fallout 76, see Captain Cosmos power armor.|
For an overview of power armor in the Fallout series of games, see power armor.
For a generalized list of locations where power armor can be found, see Power armor (Fallout 4).
Background[edit | edit source]
The USSA-developed CC-1 power armor was used by Hubris Studios on the set of Captain Cosmos as part of a promotional stunt hoping to kindle support for the failing Mars Shot Project, shortly before the Great War.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The armor has the appearance of a typical 1950's astronaut, with a pristine white and orange paint job. A reflective visor and orange headlamp adorns the helmet, with the arms having a metallic grey, orange, and white paint. The torso has a Captain Cosmos logo on the top left side, tubing, and a fabric-like material making up the bottom half. The legs are largely oversided. It is a standalone power armor type.
Paint jobs[edit | edit source]
- ArcJet paint - Increases Charisma
- REPCONN paint - Increases Charisma
- Hot Rod Flames paint - Increases Agility
- Hot Rod Shark paint - Increases Agility
- Hot Rod Hot Pink paint - Increases Agility
- Chrome paint - Increases Perception
- Enclave paint - Increases Strength
- Minutemen paint - Increases Charisma
- BoS paint - Increases Strength
- Institute paint - Increases Intelligence
- Railroad paint - Increases Perception
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Hub 360 - on the film set.
- In a room above the scaffolding next to the film set.
- CC-00 power armor piece can also be bought for 15 Captain Cosmos toy boxes at the Captain Cosmos redemption machine.