The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
| || For an overview of power armor in the Fallout series of games, see power armor.|
For a generalized list of locations where power armor can be found, see Power armor (Fallout 4).
|The following is based on Creation Club content and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
The USSA-developed CC-1 power armor was used by Hubris Studios on the set of Captain Cosmos as part of a promotional stunt hoping to kindle support for the failing Mars Shot Project, shortly before the Great War.
The armor has the appearance of a typical 1950's astronaut, with a pristine white and orange paint job. A reflective visor and orange headlamp adorns the helmet, with the arms having a metallic grey, orange, and white paint. The torso has a Captain Cosmos logo on the top left side, tubing, and a fabric-like material making up the bottom half. The legs are largely oversided. It is a standalone power armor type.
- ArcJet paint - Increases Charisma
- REPCONN paint - Increases Charisma
- Hot Rod Flames paint - Increases Agility
- Hot Rod Shark paint - Increases Agility
- Hot Rod Hot Pink paint - Increases Agility
- Chrome paint - Increases Perception
- Enclave paint - Increases Strength
- Minutemen paint - Increases Charisma
- Brotherhood of Steel paint - Increases Strength
- Institute paint - Increases Intelligence
- Railroad paint - Increases Perception
- On Hub 360's film set.
- In a room above the scaffolding next to the film set.
- CC-00 power armor piece can also be bought for 15 Captain Cosmos toy boxes at the Captain Cosmos redemption machine.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.