Background[edit | edit source]
A trusting and honest young girl, C.J. is one of the happiest kids found in the Capital Wasteland. She's been raised by two loving parents and lives a great life in Rivet City. She spends her time hanging out on the flight deck or exploring the aircraft carrier with her best friend, James Hargrave. A year younger than C.J., James picks on her mercilessly. Nevertheless, she continues to forgive him for his teasing and the two remain best friends.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character is essential. Essential characters cannot be killed.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Runaways: If the Lone Wanderer engages James Hargrave in conversation and brings up the issue about his alcoholic mother, he gets angry. This leads to an option to goad him and C.J. into running away from home.
Effects of player's actions[edit | edit source]
- C.J. and James will run away to Anacostia Crossing station if the Lone Wanderer insults the latter during an interaction. Finding and returning them to Rivet City yields good Karma.
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers."
- "You're just mean! I hope your Mom and Dad die!"
- "It's a boat. A really big boat."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
C.J. Young appears only in Fallout 3.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC You may run into her outside of Rivet City by herself before ever entering Rivet City. She will only say "I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." [verified]
- PC Even after you've returned the children, their parents still seem to think they're missing, when in reality they may be standing in the same room. [verified]