- Berkeley Springs - On a dresser at the Berkeley Springs Castle, accessed by the rear scaffolding ramp.
- Harpers Ferry - Found on the ground floor of a house (#106).
- Ingram Mansion - On a counter in the kitchen on the first floor.
- Toxic Larry's Meat 'n Go - At a campsite down the hill from the shack. In the back of a truck next to the skeleton of Michael Turner.
- Point Pleasant - Inside the same apartment as the Mothman Cometh - Part 2 holotape, directly opposite of the small nightstand.
- Sugar Grove - Under a counter at the front reception desk area, on the left side immediately after entering the exterior lobby.
CRYPTID HUNTER MONTHLY
It's time to "spring" into a new season of cryptid hunting. Rain or shine, our vigilant readers continue to report new sightings and insights. For this month's special edition newsletter, we're delighted to share a few reader submissions that caught our eye.
Ode to Mothman
From Petra, Kanawha County
"Red eyes, bright as rubies
Or a freshly risen mosquito bite
I saw her outside my bedroom door
How did she get in? Who only knows
Whence Came the Putrid Mist?
From Yong, Greenbrier County
"We haven't given enough thought to the Flatwoods Monster's scent. Most pass it off as a by-product of crash-landing through 5 layers of atmosphere, but it seems to me that the Monster would have fully prepared its exoskeleton for such trials. What if the scent originated from illegal activities on a nearby farm? What if the scent was artificially applied in a misguided attempt to appeal to us? What if the stress of the journey caused the Monster to expel sulfuric flatus?"
A Sheepish Confession
From Michael, Jefferson County
"I was invited on a camping trip by this really pretty girl in my class, and the truth is, I only said yes because a Sheepsquatch was sighted near Berkeley Springs and I really want to track it down. Does that make me a bad person? I hope it doesn't... I like Cindy, but she's no Sheepsquatch."
We understand, Michael. We understand.
Before Wastelanders was released, the copy of this note at Ingram Mansion was placed on a side table in the living room. It was moved when the living room was converted into barracks for the Cult of the Mothman.