Butch's Toothpick is a unique switchblade. It is owned by Butch DeLoria, a resident of Vault 101. It is roughly twice as powerful as an ordinary switchblade. It can be repaired using regular switchblades.
Butch's Toothpick can successfully strike about 300 times from full condition before breaking.
- Switchblade - The common variant in Fallout 3.
|- Weapon name (melee or unarmed)||- Attacks in V.A.T.S.|
|- Weapon name (gun, energy or explosive)||- Action point cost|
|- Damage per attack (damage per projectile)||- Damage per action point|
|- Damage per second||- Weapon spread|
|- Area of effect damage||- Magazine capacity (shots per reload)|
|- Effect damage & duration||- Durability (number of attacks before breaking)|
|- Bonus effects||- Weight|
|- Attacks per second||- Value in caps|
|- Critical chance % multiplier||- Value to weight ratio|
|- Critical damage||- Skill required|
|- Critical effect damage & duration||- Strength required|
|- With all mods attached|
- Note: Melee damage is doubled in V.A.T.S.
- Butch will be carrying this unique switchblade during the Trouble on the Homefront quest.
- Sometimes Butch can actually be seen picking his teeth with it at the Muddy Rudder bar in Rivet City, although it cannot be pickpocketed.
- The weapon cannot be acquired if you kill Butch on your Escape from Vault 101. It shows up on his corpse as a regular switchblade.