|For the similar bus in Fallout 76, see Bus (Fallout 76).|
School buses painted in a yellow school bus livery can commonly be found close to various schools, including Suffolk County Charter School, D.B. Technical High School, and on top of the schoolhouse in Diamond City. Several Nuka-World branded buses are at the amusement park. Their density increases the closer one gets to downtown Boston and on what's left of many highways. Some buses read Massachusetts School District on the side.
Most buses, as long as they aren't turned over, can be entered by a door in the middle. Inside, some will have a few loot containers. Others offer a place to sleep. Feral ghouls sometimes hide inside waiting to attack those that happen to enter.
Buses are located under Structures → Miscellaneous in the workshop.
- Suffolk County Charter School.
- D.B. Technical High School.
- On top of the schoolhouse in Diamond City.
- The bus has a design very similar to the City Liner from Fallout 3.
- The vehicles do not explode after being damaged.