|The following is based on Creation Club content and is not canon.|
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- First clue at the South Boston military checkpoint on a corpse in a trailer.
- First safe opened by pressing bell 4 times.
- Second safe opened by entering code 5-3-6.
- Third safe opened by code 1-2-11-12.
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
First clue[edit | edit source]
In a note titled, "Sarge's clue #1" can be found on a Gunner named Jack whose body can be found in a trailer at the military checkpoint. Following the note's instructions and going to the nearby Red Rocket gas station, you can find a wall safe that will open if you activate the bell in the foyer four times. Similarly, you can open the safe by 'hot wiring' it if you have Hacker rank 1, or an Intelligence of 5 or greater.
Second clue[edit | edit source]
After opening the wall safe in the Red Rocket, you will be given the note titled, "Sarge's clue #2". Heading to a small house not to far to the east of the Red Rocket and going behind it you will find a red dog house, and inside it is a floor safe. The code is 5-3-6, which corresponds to the bowling sign on the road.
Third clue[edit | edit source]
After popping open the second safe you will receive Sarge's third and final clue, "Sarge's clue #3". Once you find the safe inside a bus inside a nearby underpass, the code is 1-2-11-12, corresponding to the playing card values associated with the names of Sarge's Gunner crew, in the order he listed their names in his third note.
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The tattoo on Queen is available to the player after finding the issue of "Taboo Tattoos" inside the Mass Pike Tunnel.
- Sarge mentions he found some 'dirty magazines' to add to his loot in his last clue, because of this, a burnt magazine can be found inside of the safe.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.