|For this location as it appears in 2103, see The Kill Box.|
Background[edit | edit source]
A derelict Italianate mansion overlooking the drained Summersville reservoir. This one is distinct in that it has not been completely gutted and rendered inaccessible by the passage of time.
Layout[edit | edit source]
This ruined manor contains a grand piano on the bottom floor. On the second floor, a number of empty alcohol bottles can be found, and on the third floor, a few brain and glowing fungi can be found. A feral ghoul can be found outside of the manor near a bicycle with its front wheel fallen off.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Old Nate's farewell - Holotape, on the ground next to a skeleton in a wheelchair out in the front yard.
- The Domestics note 2 - Note, can be found on a small rowboat halfway to Summersville Docks, along with two mannequins and some food.
- Two potential Vault-Tec bobbleheads:
- Sitting on the broken door in front of the western entrance.
- On the rock cliff between the edge of the property and the dry lake, on a narrow ledge halfway down, below the cluster of Soot Flowers.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the north corner of the kitchen, beneath the Nuka-Cola wooden crate.
- In the attic of the mansion, in the eastern corner behind the cardboard box, on the low shelf of the small table. Near a moving dolly and across from the red trunk.
- Potential recipe - Sitting on the kitchen counter, on the right side of the sink.
- 50 Nuka-Cola bottles - Found surrounding a skeleton on the roof. May contain a Nuka-Cola Quantum and a Nuka Cola.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Burdette Manor appears only in Fallout 76.