| ||For the weapon in Fallout 76, see Bunker Buster (weapon).|
“Unlock a secure bunker and discover the secrets within.”
|Main quest: Bunker Buster|
|Find and listen to the Operation Summary - Blackwell tape on a corpse inside the cave at Abandoned waste dump.|
|Find the Bypass holotape in one of the deathclaw nests.|
|Play the "Bypass Holotape" in front of the access panel to use the elevator into Sam Blackwell's bunker.|
|Throw the bunker's breaker.|
Open the air flue.
Reset the bunker's circuit conduit
|Use Hacking skill level 3 to hack the terminal and deactivate the laser grid|
|Search the room for Blackwell's four possible access codes.|
|Unlock the wall safe with the correct access code.|
Take the Congressional access card
Listen to the Welcome to the Whitespring holotape
|Reward: deathclaw gauntlet.|
|Leads to: One of Us|
- Once inside the caves of the abandoned waste dump, kill the deathclaws then locate the body of Agent Grey. Listen to the Agent's holotape, Operation Summary - Blackwell. Find the Bypass holotape in one of the deathclaw nests.
- Enter the elevator at the back of the caves and stand very close to its access panel. Play the bypass holotape in your Pip-Boy to descend into Sam Blackwell's bunker.
- Once you get inside, you will eventually see a laser grid. You won't be able to get in until you find the note Locked out? which is nearby. Once you find the note you will have to flip the circuit breaker, turn the air flu and activate the circuit conduit which will allow you to pass the laser grid to enter an office.
- Once inside the office, look around for a keypad. You will have to access the nearby terminal and find the entry 'Judy's Gone'. Enter this date into the keypad and you will be able to reach behind the painting on the left of you to receive items including a deathclaw gauntlet. This will unlock the quest, One of Us.
- This quest can be started by entering the elevator in the Abandoned waste dump and activating the elevator panel.
- There are a few deathclaw nests which the bypass holotape could be in, different players will find it in different areas.
- The Secure Office Keypad Code is 021584.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.