Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For an overview of bubblegum, see Bubblegum.|
It is a simple package of Big Pops branded bubblegum.
Different flavors of bubblegum have additional effects which are listed below.
|Cola perk bubblegum||-5% rad ingestion||5% slower hunger and thirst for 2m|
|Grape perk bubblegum||+5 Disease Resistance||5% slower hunger and thirst for 2m|
|Strawberry perk bubblegum||+1 Damage Resistance||5% slower hunger and thirst for 2m|
|Watermelon perk bubblegum||+42 Action Points||5% slower hunger and thirst for 2m|
|Perfect bubblegum||100% food and water needs filled||No hunger and thirst for 60m|
- Up to five can spawn inside of Morgantown High School.
- Four on and around a table at the bottom of the stairs near the front door.
- One can also spawn in the men's shower room, on the ground.
- Up to five can spawn at Tyler County Fairgrounds, in the baskets on the back table in the Trick or Treat building (the shed on the western outskirts of the fairgrounds).
- Up to four can spawn in the cauldron on the porch of Pumpkin House, with another spawn possible on a table inside the house on the ground floor.
- Two always spawn in the cubby just inside the door of the Hardware Store in Clarksburg.
- Two can spawn at Camp McClintock, one on the shelf near the overseer's cache, and one on the upper left shelf of the lockers in the main room.
- Two can spawn inside Morgantown Airport; one in a locker along the southwestern wall of the locker room downstairs and one near the console in the Responder Command Post on the upper level.
- One can be found at Camp Venture, inside the command center on a table, to the left of the letter to Tommy.
- Two can spawn at Fort Defiance:
- On the first floor, in the mess hall near the entrance, to the left of a coffee machine on a wooden table.
- On the fourth floor, on a metal shelf in the kitchen, on the second row, to the left.
- One can be found in a dispensary at the gift shop at the Giant Teapot.
- One can spawn in the Eat-o-Tronic in the central building at New River Gorge Resort.
- One can spawn behind the counter at the Red Rocket in Flatwoods.
- One can spawn on top of a crate in one of the houses of Flatwoods where Miguel Caldera's holotape can be found.
- One can spawn on the meeting house in Flatwoods, on the "remember them" desk.
- One can spawn on the electrical machines right inside the entrance of the Burrows south.
- One can spawn inside Sunnytop Ski Lanes on top of a cabinet near the couches and fireplace by the front door.
- One can spawn at Camden Park on the seat of a bus in the parking lot.
- One can spawn at Point Pleasant, inside the Mothman Museum, behind a chair inside the basement's side room.
- One can spawn in the cooler, in the trailer at Dent & Sons Construction.
- One can spawn at Abandoned mine shaft Elaine, inside an Eat-o-Tronic in the kitchen work shack outside the mine.
- One can spawn at Watoga Shopping Plaza, on a small round table inside the Slocum's Joe, on top of the middle table of four.
- One can spawn at Watoga Transit Hub, inside the building, on the ground to the left of a sleeping bag.
- One can spawn at WV Lumber Co., on the roof's second to highest scaffolding, near a suspended pick-up truck, on a crate in the top left corner.
- One can spawn at Haven Church, on a metal shelf in the storage room, on the middle row.
- One can spawn at Morgantown, at the street camp, on top of a wooden shelf inside the large tent, on the right.
- One can spawn at Knife Edge, on a small table at the top of the main lookout tower.
- Sometimes found in lunch pails.
- The cola, grape, strawberry, and watermelon variants are received in perk card packs (one per pack).
- Perfect bubblegum is given as a reward for reaching certain ranks of season scoreboards.