| ||For an overview of bubblegum in the Fallout series of games, see Bubblegum.|
Bubblegum is a food item found in Fallout 3.
Bubblegum is a consumable that is found in small yellow boxes, with the product name clearly shown against a blue background.
- One pack can be found lying on a shelf in the yao guai tunnels. The area is reached by taking the eastern path at the first intersection.
- Some bubblegum comes with the Pre-War theme house improvement in both the Megaton house and the Tenpenny suite.
- Three packs can be stolen from the shelves in Lydia Montenegro's shop in Tenpenny Tower.
- Another two packs are on the shelves in Craterside Supply. They must be stolen.
- One pack can be found on a shelf in the Citadel A ring.
- One pack can be stolen from a shelf in Lucy West's house.
- You can pickpocket C.J. Young in Rivet City who has 1 bubblegum in her inventory.
- James Hargrave in Rivet City has a glitched bubblegum when you pickpocket him, you have to take it several times before you get it from his inventory.
- Old Olney S. Wilson Building on the very bottom floor in the southeastern corner . One pack can be found in
- Sacred Bog of Point Lookout. In a wooden box in the
- One pack can be found in a lean-to underneath the southernmost bridge, on the east riverbed. Follow the river south from Dukov's Place - past the raider "fort" - to reach the bridge. The package must be stolen.
- Tulip in Underworld sells one.
- maintenance level that dumps you out into the waste disposal. One pack can be found in the moving garbage box on the
- One pack can be found in the storeroom of the Temple of the Union. It's on a shelf to the right when you enter. Must be stolen.
- One pack can be found in the Jury Street Metro station, on a picnic table near the workbench.
- One pack can be found in the main room of the Drainage Chamber. Take the manhole from Jury Street Metro station to get there.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.