| ||For an overview of bubblegum in the Fallout series of games, see Bubblegum.|
Bubblegum is a food item found in Fallout: New Vegas.
Bubblegum is a consumable that is shown as small yellow boxes, with the product name clearly shown against a blue background.
Bubblegum adds +1 hit points upon consumption. Additionally, in Fallout: New Vegas it also adds +1 radiation, but any radiation resistance negates this effect. Bubblegum isn't as rare in Fallout: New Vegas as it is on Fallout 3, and can be found in some general shops and at some merchants.
Survival Skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point|
|20||+1 Hit Point|
|30||+1 Hit Point|
|40||+1 Hit Point|
|50||+2 Hit Point|
|60||+2 Hit Point|
|70||+2 Hit Point|
|80||+2 Hit Point|
|90||+2 Hit Point|
|100||+3 Hit Point|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- One pack can be found in Goodsprings general store, but it must be stolen.
- One can be found in the Bison Steve Hotel, behind a locked door.
- If the Courier has either gum drops or bubblegum in their inventory when talking to some of the Mini Boomers an option appears to offer them radioactive candy. If chosen, this will earn you Boomers Infamy and the player will no longer be able to pass a Charisma check with that Mini Boomer for Fame. If the Charisma check has already been passed this will not work.
- The player seems to just eat the gum rather than chewing it.
- The gum came with a free temporary pirate tattoo which is placed on the side of the box. No reference to this is made in game.