The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The Brotherhood soldier suit is the orange variant of the Brotherhood suits. It shares its appearance with the Brotherhood knight suit. The Brotherhood soldier suit allows armor pieces to be worn over it.
|Mod||DR||ER||RR||Effect||Description||Weight||Req Rank||Resources||Value||Base ID|
|Standard lining||0||0||0||Standard.||1.1||None||Ballistic fiber x2|
Nuclear material x3
|Treated lining||6||4||2||Strength +1, Endurance +1||Improves Strength and Endurance.||1.2||None||Ballistic fiber x4|
Nuclear material x6
|Resistant lining||8||6||3||Strength +1, Endurance +2||Improves Strength and Endurance.||1.3||None||Ballistic fiber x7|
Nuclear material x9
|Protective lining||10||8||4||Strength +2, Endurance +2||Improves Strength and Endurance.||1.35||None||Ballistic fiber x9|
Nuclear material x12
Pure violet flux x2
|Shielded lining||13||9||5||Strength +2, Endurance +3||Improves Strength and Endurance.||1.4||None||Ballistic fiber x11|
Nuclear material x15
Pure violet flux x4
- One can be found at Thunder Mountain power plant, inside the building by the power armor stations.
- Plans may be found at Ranger district office on metal shelf by Armor workbench.
- Plans may be found inside a train car just east of the NAR repair yard, west of Watoga Station. This plan spawn is also shared with Brotherhood knight suit, Brotherhood officer suit, Marine wetsuit and Marine tactical helmet. Also, the plans spawn vertically, clipping through the top of a box and may be difficult to notice at first.
- The treated, resistant and protective lining plans can be purchased from Vendor bot Phoenix located in the Watoga Shopping Plaza. Purchasing a plan will unlock the next upgraded plan for purchase upon logging in again.
- The shielded lining plan is earned as a possible reward for turning in Technical data for the repeatable Forbidden Knowledge quest.
In-Game plans for this suit are incorrectly named "Plan: BOS Soldier Uniform."
[platforms tag needed] Currently, Endurance is increased but does not correspond to increased health.[verification overdue]