Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The Brotherhood soldier suit is the orange variant of the Brotherhood suits. It shares its appearance with the Brotherhood knight suit. The Brotherhood soldier suit allows armor pieces to be worn over it.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Brotherhood soldier suit (1)
Modifications[edit | edit source]
Missing data (missing: Base IDs)
A template in this article or section is missing some data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Standard lining||0||0||0||Standard.||1.1||None||Ballistic fiber x2
Nuclear material x3
|Treated lining||6||4||2||STR +1,
|Improves Strength and Endurance.||1.2||Plan: Treated lining BoS underarmor||Ballistic fiber x4
Nuclear material x6
|Resistant lining||8||6||3||STR +1,
|Improves Strength and Endurance.||1.3||Plan: Resistant lining BoS underarmor||Ballistic fiber x7
Nuclear material x9
|Protective lining||10||8||4||STR +2,
|Improves Strength and Endurance.||1.35||Plan: Protective lining BoS underarmor||Ballistic fiber x9
Nuclear material x12
Pure violet flux x2
|Shielded lining||13||9||5||STR +2,
|Improves Strength and Endurance.||1.4||Plan: Shielded lining BoS underarmor||Ballistic fiber x11
Nuclear material x15
Pure violet flux x4
Locations[edit | edit source]
- One can be found at Thunder Mountain power plant, inside the building by the power armor stations.
- Plans may be found at the ranger district office on a metal shelf by an armor workbench.
- Plans may be found inside a train car just east of the NAR repair yard, west of Watoga Station. This plan spawn is also shared with Brotherhood knight suit, Brotherhood officer suit, Marine wetsuit and Marine tactical helmet. Also, the plans spawn vertically, clipping through the top of a box and may be difficult to notice at first.
- The treated, resistant, and protective lining plans can be purchased from vendor bot Phoenix located in the Watoga Shopping Plaza. Purchasing a plan will unlock the next upgraded plan for purchase upon logging in again.
- The shielded lining plan is earned as a possible reward for turning in technical data for the repeatable Forbidden Knowledge quest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
In-game plans for this suit are incorrectly named "Plan: BOS Soldier Uniform."