| ||For Guldo's warriors in Coldwater, see Guldo's thief.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
These soldiers are sent by the Brotherhood of Steel to complete a task. However, some of them failed and have died, while others have performed guard duty in the bunkers.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in missions.|
|This character appears in the following locations.|
The soldiers inside the bunker will greet the player character and make comments on the new recruits through the regions (tribals, ghouls, etc.).
Rusty old monkey wrench
30-33 9mm ball
|Frag grenade x2
Neostead Combat SG
9mm JHP x60
12 ga. shotgun shell x40
12 gauge flechette x20
T45LE mine x2
T45SE mine x4
|Power armor||Rusty old monkey wrench
80-120 5.56mm x120
- "Do you think he'll trade that bracelet for something shiny?"
- "I hope that is not a big toe on the floor."
- "Maybe, you'll think of me..."
- "Try a can opener against the robots."
- "Quite the track record, Brother. Most impressive."
These Brotherhood soldiers appear in Fallout Tactics.