The fatigues are typically worn by members of the the Brotherhood of Steel. They consist of a four color digital camouflage pattern printed on pants and a four pocketed field jacket supported around the waist by a leather belt.
Brotherhood fatigues cannot be crafted and may only be found in the world.
|Standard Lining||–||–||–||–||Standard.||+10%||+10%||Ballistic fiber x2|
Nuclear material x3
|Known by default||0016E9EA|
|Treated Lining||+6||+4||+2||+1 Strength|
|Improves Strength and Endurance.||+20%||+30%||Ballistic fiber x4|
Nuclear material x6
|Plan: Treated lining BoS underarmor||0016E9C9|
|Resistant Lining||+8||+6||+3||+1 Strength|
|Improves Strength and Endurance.||+30%||+50%||Ballistic fiber x7|
Nuclear material x9
|Plan: Resistant lining BoS underarmor||0016E9B1|
|Protective Lining||+10||+8||+4||+2 Strength|
|Improves Strength, Perception and Endurance.||+35%||+80%||Ballistic fiber x9|
Nuclear material x12
Stable violet flux x2
|Plan: Protective lining BoS underarmor||0016E9A5|
|Shielded Lining||+13||+9||+5||+2 Strength|
|Improves Strength, Perception and Endurance.||+40%||+120%||Ballistic fiber x11|
Nuclear material x15
Stable violet flux x4
|Plan: Shielded lining BoS underarmor||0016E9A0|
- Plan: Resistant lining BoS underarmor and Plan: Treated lining BoS underarmor are sold by Brotherhood vendors.
- Plan: Protective lining BoS underarmor is a guaranteed reward from Defiance Has Fallen.
- Plan: Shielded lining BoS underarmor can be awarded from Forbidden Knowledge and Breaking Radio Silence.
- Can be found at Thunder Mountain Power Plant, inside of a tent.
- Can be found at Firebase LT, inside of a tent between two beds.
- Can occasionally be found at Appalachian Antiques:
- On the first floor in the right corner next to a cabinet container.
- On the second floor on a vanity container.
- Master Sergeant Gutsy treats Brotherhood fatigues as an uniform.
- From patch 18.104.22.168 to patch 22.214.171.124, the Brotherhood fatigues were not considered an underarmor, rather, they became an outfit, no longer supporting any modifications. This was corrected with patch 126.96.36.199's hotfix.