This is the former base of operations for Danny, the deceased husband of Cassie Dalton, and his crew of traders. Danny gave his life to save some of his crew from Douglas and his gang of trappers, who took over the lighthouse when they returned from a trip.
There are four main points of interest in the area, including the lighthouse, the manor, the docks, and the western wooden shack. Most trappers are concentrated in the manor and their leader Douglas is at the top of the lighthouse.
The manor has suffered a lot of damage over the years, but most of the roof and walls are still standing. There are three levels accessible and some remnants of stairs which used to lead to what was a basement. The first floor consists of two living rooms, a bathroom, a dining room, a kitchen with its cooking stove and a cooking station, and a backroom with a dryer, a washer, a couple display cases and a chemistry station.
Two different flights of stairs lead to the second floor where four bedrooms and a washroom can be found. Each bedroom is equipped with a double bed. In the northern part of the level, there are stairs leading to the attic. The attic is furnished with a chemistry station, two beds, and a makeshift walkway leading to the roof.
The entrance to the lighthouse is located on the first floor of the manor, in the southernmost room. An armor workbench is on the ground floor. At the top of the lighthouse is Douglas' quarters. A bed, a cooking stove, a steamer trunk, and issue #2 of the Islander's Almanac can be found here. There is also an elevator that leads to the docks.
The docks are usually defended by three trappers and a machinegun turret. At the top of the docks, inside a salvaged boat cabin, a Novice locked terminal controls both the machinegun turret and the spotlight overseeing the pier. Underwater and next to the pontoon there is a locked chest which can be opened with Douglas's key.
- Islander's Almanac issue #2 - At the top of the lighthouse, on a small broken bookcase next to the cooking stove (5% higher V.A.T.S. chance against animals).
- Douglas's key - At the top of the lighthouse, either carried by Douglas or in the bathtub at the center. Unlocks a steamer trunk with loot that is submerged in the fishnet on the right, down at the pier.
- Mysterious holotape - On Douglas.
- Douglas's note - Lying on a table at the top of the lighthouse's lookout, next to a red chair.
- Power armor - In the shed on the western side of the building an empty power armor frame can be found.
- Vim Captain's Blend - On top of the east steeple on the roof of the main building.
- Blood Tide
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
Behind the scenesEdit
Brooke's Head Lighthouse is based on the real-life location of the Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse. While this real-life lighthouse is depicted on the "Welcome to Bar Harbor" sign near Far Harbor, Brooke's Head Lighthouse does not resemble the lighthouse.
- PC Playstation 4 During the Quartermastery quest, when the player is supposed to recover the flux sensor at this location, the quest icon, and the flux sensor are not accessible once the Far Harbor first quest begins.[verified]
- PC Sometimes the entrance door below the turret can be walked through as the collider is missing after killing the turret with the help of the Mysterious Stranger, making it impossible to get The Islander's Almanac. [verified]
- Restarting the game will fix it.