Cleanup (Issue: FO3 game guide)
To meet Nukapedia's quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by the article.
Brock works for Belle Bonny as a bouncer at the Muddy Rudder in Rivet City. He intervenes at the slightest sign of trouble.
During the day, Brock can be found in the Rivet City market, usually in the morning. He will eat at Gary's Galley and wander about the flight deck in the afternoon for a while. After that, he works at the Muddy Rudder and goes to sleep in the side room of the establishment.
Interactions with the player character
|This character drops an ear upon death (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Merc adventurer outfit
|Sawed-off shotgun or
|Pack of cigarettes
Muddy Rudder key
- Brock's medical information may be accessed from Doctor Preston's terminal in the Rivet City clinic and reads as follows: "Another day, another broken nose. Rare to see him as a patient, but at least the people he 'refers' are still alive. Barely."
- In a non-player character conversation with Trinnie, she will hit on Brock, to which he replies that Trinnie is "too young" and "too drunk." He further says that she should come back sober in order to see if she wants to "have this conversation again."
- "This is the Muddy Rudder. Cause any problems, and you'll have to deal with me."
- "Don't tell me your problems."
- "I'm Brock, the bouncer. I take care of the troublemakers. You aren't going to be a troublemaker, are you?"
Brock appears only in Fallout 3.