Background[edit | edit source]
Brock works as a bouncer at the Muddy Rudder in Rivet City. He intervenes at the slightest sign of trouble.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Brock works for Belle Bonny.
Daily schedule[edit | edit source]
During the day, Brock can be found in the Rivet City market, usually in the morning. He will eat at Gary's Galley and wander about the flight deck in the afternoon for a while. After that, he works at the Muddy Rudder and goes to sleep in the side room of the establishment.
Interactions with the player character[edit | edit source]
Interactions overview[edit | edit source]
|This character drops an ear when killed (Contract Killer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
Inventory[edit | edit source]
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Merc adventurer outfit
|Sawed-off shotgun or
|Pack of cigarettes
Muddy Rudder key
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Brock's medical information may be accessed from Doctor Preston's terminal in the Rivet City clinic and reads as follows: "Another day, another broken nose. Rare to see him as a patient, but at least the people he 'refers' are still alive. Barely."
- Brock seems to be a moral, upstanding guy. In a non-player character conversation with Trinnie, Trinnie will hit on Brock, to which he replies that Trinnie is "too young" and "too drunk." He further says that she should come back sober in order to see if she wants to "have this conversation again."
Notable quotes[edit | edit source]
- "This is the Muddy Rudder. Cause any problems, and you'll have to deal with me."
- "Don't tell me your problems."
- "I'm Brock, the bouncer. I take care of the troublemakers. You aren't going to be a troublemaker, are you?"
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Brock appears only in Fallout 3.